Monday, September 17, 2007

Looking young again with Emerge Skincare

I must admit that age is catching up and there will be more lines decorating my face soon! This is nothing to proud of and it has been a major concern for me since I do not look my age since I sort of have a baby face before and being quite petite helps but the lines will tell that I'm not that young now!

Since I am clocking lesser sleeping hours and with lousy weathers these days, it sort of taking a toll on my skin. I can feel my face is rather dry, rough and pimples tend to pop out more frequent than before. I tried cutting down on red meat consumption but my skin don't seems to improve much.

I think I will need Emerge Skincare's Vitamin C Pluss Serum to help me fight off my poor skin condition. It is formulated with Micro Encapsulation of 20% Vitamin C to slow release technology which allows the Vitamin C to deliver long-lasting benefits. It is rich in vitamins C, A, E with powerful antioxidants and essential aromatherapy oils to soothe damaged skin and help restore skin's natural tone and radiance.

Besides acting as a multi-vitamin treatment used to reduce signs of aging, it also diminishes the appearance of fine lines and skin imperfections with a soft-silk touch. If you want your skin to regains its radiance, do check out Just Skincare today.




0 Hopper's Notes: