Saturday, September 29, 2007

Get Connected with Smorty

When I first started to blog for money, I did not know there were so many interesting networks that I could sign up with. I was, well, quite in the dark. Then as I progressed, I learned about more networks that are offering more opportunities for me to get paid for blogging.

A blogger friend then told me about Smorty and how fantastic it was as she can get a steady stream of assignments from it. Smorty is a service where advertisers get to advertise on blogs and bloggers will be paid to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers' sites.

Well, I was excited and can't wait to get started. And I can't be happier when my blog was finally approved by Smorty! Though it took quite a while for my blog to be approved due to my own mistakes but hey! It is never too late to start!

So, if you have a blog and want to monetize it, join Smorty today and get paid to blog!

0 Hopper's Notes: