Friday, August 17, 2007

Milan! Milan! Milan!

Milan, one of the most exciting city on planet Earth! It is tauted as the Fashion City along Paris and New Yock City where one can find almost all the branded names in the fashion industry. Though I am not an extreme Prada fans but it's always great to at least own a piece of the Italian couture.


When we were in Europe, we only managed to visit Milan and Rome. We have to drop Venice, Pisa and Florence from our itinerary as we do not have enough time. After a night in Rome, we took the train and we were back in Milan again. PiggyBeng booked a night with one of the hotel near the train station. I can tell you, there are so much to see and a 2-day 1-night trip is not enough! When we have to rush from one place to the other like mad man and mad woman, I was hoping we can find other last minute hotels to spend another night.


The other reason why I need another day in Milan was, we happened to be there on Easter weekend and most of the shops were closed! I can't get my hands on any Prada, Gucci, Fendi and Armani... so how can I leave Milan in peace??? Since I've travelled more than a thousand miles to be there, I must at least get a piece of each. :P


Since it was a long weekend, most of the hotel rooms were snapped up! If I have known that we can get last minute Milan hotels from RatesToGo.com then, I wouldn't have to miss checking out my favorite boutiques!


0 Hopper's Notes: