Saturday, August 25, 2007

Are you a Beatles fansee?

I am not a die hard Beatles fancee but I know there are 2 person I know who are! My brother and my Uncle Eddie! Both of them shared the same interest and I am going to make them envy me kau-kau! My brother used to worship John Lennon even though he is not born in that era.


My Uncle Eddie has been passing on some of his collections to my brother when he learnt that my brother also a die hard Beatles fancee. And I think both of them will scream looking at these....

A showcase filled with The Beatles memorabilia

I took this at the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel in Las Vegas. There were so many things in that showcase and I think all are collector items. I guess all Beatles's die hard fancee hope to get their hands on these stuff!


0 Hopper's Notes: