Sunday, July 1, 2007

Firefly Airline - My 1st Banner Ad!

Have you noticed the big orange banner on top of my site????? Guess what??? Firefly, Malaysia's first community airline has chosen my little humble blog to put up their advertisement. If I am not estatic then I'll be lying through my teeth!

The campaign's period is only for a week but if my little site get a huge jump in traffic, they might extend their 'contract' and put the banner for a longer period. Well, being a travelling blog, don't you think this is the best place for them to plant their ads? *cheeky grin*

So, to all my dearest readers, vocal, silent, passerbys or my fancees.... please help me by clicking on my page, come by more often or best of all, click on the banner! And since it's Visit Malaysia Year, what could be more appropriate than going for a short break to all the hidden treasures in our beautiful country for as little as RM9.00 ????

And for those who are residing in Penang, don't forget to drop by the Penang Matta Fair at the PISA. Today will be the last day for you to grab some value for money tour packages!

2 Hopper's Notes:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

goody goody ;D how did they find you ah??? just kaypoh only :D

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Clicked liow.. :D